Thursday, March 16, 2017

Help! In Search of Fabric!

Please, please, please - everyone search their stashes to see if they have about a half yard of either of these cream fabrics:

in search of these cream fabrics

I have no manufacturer information, and the prints are 10-15 years old. The one on the right is cream, more on the yellow side, with a little white triangle and circle print.



On the right, it's almost the same cream color as the other, though a bit lighter. It has a white jagged leaf design. The dime is there to help with sizing.



I've gotten a start with these scraps triangles,


and really love what I've got going. Didn't know it would be this way, or I would have chosen a different background fabric. One that I had more of!

So, to finish this piece, I would greatly appreciate if anyone who has either print could spare a half yard. I'm willing to pay for the fabric and the shipping - just leave me a comment. Include you email in the '(name) at (host) dot com' format so I can reach you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!