Monday, January 16, 2017

Road Trip!

After spending the day in the car yesterday, I'm finally here in Ontario, ready for class at the Road 2 CA quilt show. 



This year I've signed up for three longarm classes, mainly because I don't want to cart a bunch of fabric around, nor do I want another project to finish up. Just get me to a class and let me play and learn! 

On today's schedule is "Begin with a Stencil" with Linda Matteotti. I love the idea of using parts of a stencil as the foundation for another design - the possibilities are endless! I keep you posted on how it goes.

And when I'm not in class, I will attempt to get more painting done on Santorini, a project started at Road two years ago.



Hubby would like to see this finished and hanging in the house. And he's right - I really need to finish this. Promise.

Wish you were here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!