Friday, January 20, 2017

Home from Road

Ah, what a fun time! Too bad it's over, but due to weather conditions, I had to say goodbye to Road2CA a day earlier than expected. 


Which means I missed seeing all of the quilts, though I got to see some of them as I volunteered to help hang Tuesday night. And what I did see where incredible - I have no plans get to that level!

The quilts are outstanding, but for me, Road is all about the classes. Tuesday and Wednesday where spent with Claudia Pfeil, with a lot of thinking at the machine. We did paisleys,


which Roscoe liked very much. Me, not so much.


I had a better time with bubbles and circles.


For that class, I had the machine to myself, so I really got to do a lot of filling. But when I want to do something like this again, I'll spend some time doodling first so that my brain can get in the groove of the process. 

And a belated birthday celebration did happen, complete with cake, candles, and a perfect card from my sister.


Today, I hope to get some sewing done. Yesterday was catch up day - laundry, grocery shopping, unpacking, dentist appt, etc. Can't wait!

Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!