Monday, January 2, 2017

Best of 2016 - Viewer Favorites

Last week I showcased my favorite quilts in The Best Quilts of 2016, but this week it's the viewer's favorites, based on posts with the most views. This wouldn't be possible without you, and I appreciate everyone that takes the time to read and also comment on my collection of quilts. Your support means a lot and I thank you for it. So now let's see the quilts that everyone can't get enough of!

Leading off the list is Scrap Strata, my creation for all those leftover Christmas fabric strips. 



Next up, the Hoppy quilts - too cute!




My own creation, Unlimited, was very popular,



as was Saw Tooth Flowers,



and Light at the End.



Three more solid viewer favorites were Home for Christmas,


Home for Christmas Front

Home for Christmas Back

the Road Home Silicon Valley Rowalong,



and Little Bit of Sweetness.



Rounding out the list of viewer favorites are Seed Mix, Holiday Forest, and Double Jumble Turtles, three that were on my favorites list. Good choices everyone, and I thank you again for your support. This post is linking up to the Best of 2016 Linky Party over at Meadow Mist Design, so if you want to see more gorgeous quilts, head on over to check out the party!



Have a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!