Friday, December 30, 2016

The Best Quilts of 2016

How better to finish off the year than with a review of my favorite quilts?



Again, it's a tough decision as there are so many that I adore! This time it's my top 3 favorites.

1. Seed Mix. Once again, this is my most favorite quilt of the year, and I can't wait to hang it up again!


The colors, the pattern, the quilting - this quilt has it all.



My favorite table runner from the year. Love the pink and pale aqua, the design, and the quilting, plus it garnered the Best of Show in Sewing at the fair. A real winner!



The turtles are just too cute to ignore on this one, so it rounds out the top three.


Do you have favorites made from this year? Write a post about it and share on Midweek Makers - everyone would love to see!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting...you just made my day!