Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sewing for the Christmas in July Blog Hop

This week marks the 26th week of the Midweek Makers linky party. That means half of the year is over, and only 25 weeks to get all of those Christmas presents sewn! Oh my! 

To get yourself inspired, I hope you'll join me next month for the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop, starting July 14. This fun event is hosted by Sarah over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict 



and will feature two bloggers per day that will have projects to spark your Christmas sewing.

The full schedule will be out soon, and currently, I'm scheduled for the last day of the hop. I've created a tree inspired table runner and placemat set, the pattern for which will be offered for free for a limited time. More details are to follow.

For now, here's another sneak peek, this time of the tree blocks in beautiful batik fabric.












I'll have a few more sneak peeks in the coming weeks, with the final reveal on July 25. So come join all of the talented bloggers, see some great projects, and get a jump start on your Christmas sewing!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you will present for the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really cute. I'm looking forward to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!