Is that not incredible? She says she found an IG feed called Daily Overview, that has beautiful pictures taken from overhead - guess we can thank drones for this. And Shelley's interpretation is stunning! Be sure to grab the 'Featured' button for your blog.
What's everyone else up to this week? The guidelines for joining Midweek Makers are simple!
- Please link directly to your specific post, not your main blog page.
- Link any recent post that has to do with sewing and fabric.
- Visit the other party guests and leave a comment. It's a great way to make new friends!
- Grab the Midweek Makers button code to put on your post or sidebar to let everyone know about the party!
- Following QuiltFabrication would be sweet, but not necessary.
And don't forget, tomorrow is the kick-off for Think Outside the Box HST Challenge. What will you create?