Did everyone have a great weekend, working on their projects? Get as much done as you hoped considering we had one less hour to work with? I tried, though it's tough when hubby is home!
It was another fabulous party last week, as I have not one, but two creative projects to highlight this week! The first is Cherry Blossoms from Leeanna at Not Afraid of Color.
She experimented with drip dyeing, and wasn't thrilled with the result. But, as she says it, #hoarder, #cheap, she didn't want to waste the fabric. After painting and stenciling, she has a beautiful piece, full of cherry blossoms! Could this have not turned out more lovely?
The second featured project is this simple, but gorgeous Winter Stars mini, brought to you by Tish at TishnWonderland.
Love the quilting on this, using designs from my favorite quilter, Angela Walters. I've taken her Dot-to-Dot class through Craftsy, and highly recommend it, along with all of her others, of course! Well done Tish!
Ladies, grab a "Featured on Midweek Makers" button to proudly display on your blog!
So how do you join in on all this fun? It's easy!
- Please link directly to your specific post, not your main blog page.
- Link any recent post that has to do with sewing and fabric.
- Visit the other party guests and leave a comment. It's a great way to make new friends!
- Grab the Midweek Makers button code to put on your post or sidebar to let everyone know about the party!
- Following QuiltFabrication is not necessary, but it sure would be nice!