Last week, Kat at Scrapbox Quilts linked up her gorgeous Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2015 Sampler,
made entirely from scraps! She even quilted this 108" x 108" baby on her DSM - wow! Thanks, Kat, for showing us such a beautiful quilt - be sure to grab the 'Featured' button below.
What's everyone else working on this week? Link up your projects with the guidelines:
- Please link directly to your specific post, not your main blog page.
- Link any recent post that has to do with sewing and fabric.
- Visit the other party guests and leave a comment. It's a great way to make new friends!
- Grab the Midweek Makers button code to put on your post or sidebar to let everyone know about the party!
- Following QuiltFabrication would be sweet, but not necessary.