Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl 2016 Time!

Ok, who's sewing and who's watching the Super Bowl 2016?? Me, I might try to do both!


Frankly, I'm not much of a football fan, but I love the Super Bowl because of the commercials and the food!

I used to make a big spread of fun foods to munch on during the game, but now, there's fewer of us to munch, so I've scaled back. But that doesn't mean I'm not having something delicious. 

And what would that be? Ribs! Cooking up incredibly awesome ribs! Six months ago, my son found an online recipe for ribs done in the oven. I was doubtful, but they were the best ribs by far that I have ever had! Called 'Beth's Melt In Your Mouth Barbecue Ribs', I feel it is my Super Bowl duty to direct you to the recipe. My mouth is watering just thinking about how the meat falls off the bone, and is seasoned so well. If you're a rib lover, give this recipe a try - you won't be disappointed.

Now I could do these on the grill, as it's almost 70 degrees here, 15 minutes away from the Levi's Stadium. Yes, that's how close I live the Big Game. The NFL could not have asked for better weather! But no, I'll do those ribs in the oven. That way I can watch the commercials!

Two hours to go till kickoff, and I need to start preparing those ribs. Enjoy the game!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!