The linky had a rough start last week, and eventually I'll get the hang of when to open the doors. And of course, get a handle on keeping to a schedule!
Last week, Julie at PinkDoxies.com showed us her beautiful flower collage,
in my favorite color! Such a pretty piece! Julie, be sure to grab a Featured button!
A little more about Midweek Makers. It's the chance for sewing enthusiasts to present the projects that they're working on, whether it's a quilt, a bag, a home dec item, or an article of clothing.
So, the guidelines for joining the fun are simple!
- Please link directly to your specific post, not your main blog page.
- Link any recent post that has to do with sewing and fabric.
- Visit the other party guests and leave a comment. It's a great way to make new friends!
- Grab the Midweek Makers button code to put on your post or sidebar to let everyone know about the party!
- If you follow QuiltFabrication, let me know at quiltfabrication (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll follow you back!
Enjoy the party!