Please, grab a button for your blog to let everyone know about the party! And sorry for the delay - something mysterious happened in blogland to upset the best laid plans! But no fear, the linky stays open until Thursday at midnight. So let's party!
A bit about Midweek Makers. For a while now, I've wanted to host a linky party, and decided this was the time to start. Choosing Wednesdays for this adventure meant the middle of the week, thus Midweek. And around where I live, the Maker Faire is quite popular, and quilters are inherently makers, not just of quilts, but other items of fabric goodness. Thus, Midweek Makers gives sewing enthusiasts a chance to present the projects that they're working on, whether it's a quilt, a bag, a home dec item, or an article of clothing.
So, the guidelines for joining the fun are simple!
- Please link directly to your specific post, not your main blog page.
- Link any recent post that has to do with sewing and fabric.
- Visit the other party guests and leave a comment. It's a great way to make new friends!
- Grab the Midweek Makers button code to put on your post or sidebar to let everyone know about the party!
- If you follow QuiltFabrication, let me know at quiltfabrication (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll follow you back!
Have fun at the party!