Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Coloring Books for Adults

An email popped into my inbox this morning from Leisure Arts, showcasing several coloring books for adults. Wow - a quilting design idea bonanza!


Floral Wonders

Ocean Wonders

Natural Wonders


That last one really looks like it would make a beautiful background on a quilt, doesn't it?

And there are a couple more, Mandala Wonders, Botanical Wonders, and Kaleidoscope Wonders. I'm not sure I'd have time to color them, but they definitely jump start ideas for quilting designs. Hmm, it's getting close to Christmas, maybe I'll put them on my list for Santa.

Inspired? I know I am!

Have a great day quilting!


1 comment:

  1. I love the coloring books for embroidery designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!