Friday, October 23, 2015

Blogger's Quilt Festival Entries

It's that time of year for the Blogger's Quilt Festival 

AmysCreativeSide.com


over at Amy's Creative Side! This time, I think I'll enter Pumpkat Patch



in the Small Quilt category, and Patriotic Wave



in the Original Design area.

Tough for me to choose two quilts--I've made so many this year! Check out my 2015 Quilt Gallery page--there are 33 items there. Definitely tough!

Be sure to submit your quilts to the Bloggers Quilt Festival--love seeing all the fabulous eye candy! 

Have a great day quilting!

8 comments:

  1. Both are so cute!! That pumpkin one is perfect for right now too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black cat peeking out from behind the pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin cat is so sweet, perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kitty hiding behind the pumpkins. Both mini's turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like cats and pumpkins! Super :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!