Monday, September 14, 2015

Patchwork City Month 3

Ready for another Patchwork City set of blocks?


For the third month, it's Streetlight and Apartment. 


Both normally pieced, no paper, no strips. Of these two, I absolutely love Apartment! I don't know whether it's the block design or my color choices, but I really like that block! Would love to see it bigger, used as either the only block or combined with something else in a quilt. Very cool!

Has this inspired you yet?

Happy Quilting!




1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about what you'll be making with your blocks?
    I'm up to date now with my blocks...no more sewing until September's fabrics arrive. Intrepid thread usually ships on the 23rd of the month.

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!