Saturday, May 17, 2014

Quilt Festival Entries

Thought I'd try something fun and enter Random Acts of Blue

and Black and White with a bit of Red
in the Bloggers Quilt Festival hosted by Amy from Amy's Creative Side.

AmysCreativeSide.com
Blue is entered in the Modern Quilts category, while Black and White is in the Original Design category.  There's definitely some stiff competition, as there are many talented quilters out there.  Do I hope to win?  No, but it's fun to participate!

For more eye candy on the my two entries, be sure to click on their titles to go to their respective pages.  Enjoy!

And go check out the festival for the fantastic eye candy, and remember to vote!

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Both of them are lovely - I like how the simple setting really shows off the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random Blue is my favorite. Peaceful - and I love the variation in the FMQ in the centre of each block.

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!