Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Craftsy Classes!

One of my favorite teachers, Angela Walters, has a new Craftsy class!!  This one is Small Changes, Big Variety.
<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=606529&u=742554&m=29190&urllink=&afftrack=">Machine Quilting: Small Changes, Big Variety (w/ Angela Walters)</a>
I had the opportunity to take this from her in person, and the class was awesome!  She's such a great teacher--goes through everything step-by-step, increasing the complexity each time, resulting in several different designs to use.  I highly recommend taking this class, whichever way you quilt--longarm or domestic!  Click on the class title or the picture to go to Craftsy.com to check it out.

I also saw a cool new class from Editya Sitar, Garden of Quilted Possibilities.
<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=604085&u=742554&m=29190&urllink=&afftrack=">Garden of Quilted Possibilities (w/ Edyta Sitar)</a>










Click on the title or the picture to see the pretty quilts in this one!  She uses such beautiful fabrics that I think I need to update my stash!  But it sure looks like a great class--just may sign up, but really, I've got to finish the others first.

So go out and learn something new, cause that's what it's all about, right?

Happy Quilting!
 

 




1 comment:

  1. I love Angela's classes and quilting!!! This looks like another winner!

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!