Thursday, February 13, 2014

Creating with Leftovers

I'm spending the day being creative with leftovers.  Sorry, it's not about food!  It's those leftover strip pieces from last months' Book of the Month.
Being a frugal person, I can't just let these go to waste!  I love the challenge of figuring out what to do with bits and pieces--remember Ripple Effect and Spin Off?

No different here!  So, I've dreamed up a top, and a modern one at that, created with leftovers.  And since I used up a couple of the fabrics--YEAH!--I'll rip some seams from a couple strip sets to get what I need.

Be sure to check back on my creation!

Happy Quilting!
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so incredibly creative!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Love your Oh Baby, Ripple Effect and Spin Off...hoping you will do a tutorial on them or create patterns :) Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!