Friday, November 29, 2013

A Winner and Craftsy Black Friday Sale!

My favorite place for online learning, Craftsy.com, is having a Black Friday Sale today through Monday!  Yeah!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=546778&U=742554&M=29190&urllink=And the classes are all $19.99 or less!  Here's what I've got on my list:


Online Quilting Class




I won QuiltingGallery.com's Thanksgiving quilt Show n Tell for my 'Pumpkins' quilt, and the prize is a pack of beautiful hand dyed fabric.  I'd love to learn how to die such pretty fabric!



Online Quilting Class
Learning the secrets to art quilts is another class on my list.  I'd like to create more art quilts, and get more adventurous with my wall hangings.



Online Quilting ClassTo go along with art design, is the construction.  Hopefully another inspiring class.  The reviews were quite good for this one.


<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=483966&u=742554&m=29190&urllink=&afftrack=">Strip Your Stash</a>
And because I'm desperately trying to use up my stash, (mainly so I can buy new fabric), this might just help.


<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=417433&u=742554&m=29190&urllink=&afftrack=">Shoot It: Product Photography Class</a>
We all love pretty quilt pictures!  I'm still figuring out my camera and how best to take those quilt pictures, so maybe this will give me some hints.

What's on your list?  I'd love to know what you class you would take, and why.  Feel free to leave a comment!

Now for the winner of QuiltingGallery.com's Blog Hop.
First, I want to say thank you for visiting my blog, and becoming a follower.  I know there are lots of blogs out there commanding attention, and I appreciate that you have chosen to look at mine.  

There are 60 comments, but two were duplicate entrants, so from 58, Mr. Random number generator chose

 number 28, which is from           
                             Charlene McCullough    November 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I follow email, FB, bloglovin, and Pinterest. Haven't made any quilts for kids yet. I plan to when I gain a little confidence. The book will be a great addition. Thanks for the chance


Congratulations Charlene!  I've sent you an email--be sure to send me your address.
                                               

Thanks again to everyone and hope you take advantage of the sale!  I know I will!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I read on your blog that I'm a winner in the Give Thanks blog hop. I did not receive an email. If nothing comes through by Monday I'll post it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!