Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another New Craftsy Class!

My favorite web based class site, Craftsy.com, has a new class out from Angela Walters!  Yeah!  Click on the picture to check it out.
I'm a big follower of Angela, as I love both her quilting, and her awesome attitude.  So I'm thrilled that she has done another class.

And this one is not just for the longarmers out there--her techniques can be used for those of you using domestic machines.  The designs are easy to do, and look terrific!  Plus, adding fills will make them even more complex.  It's all up to you!

If you haven't taken one of Angela's classes (or a Craftsy class), I highly recommend them.  Feel free to click on the link to sign up for her class.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!