Friday, June 7, 2013

Hand Applique Progress Report

If you have followed along for awhile, you'll remember the chain hand applique post for handling small pieces. 
This past week, I started basting them to the blocks!  Yeah!  Progress, even though slow!
Eight pieces to a block, and 12 blocks like this!  It's going to be at least another year before they're done.  Plus I've got 12 all black blocks, though they have smaller amounts of petal pieces.  What was I thinking when I designed this quilt???

But I did get the corner blocks done, cause those were easy!
Yes, a bit tricky on those points but turned out so pretty!  

I'll keep you posted on the progress.
Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely. Wonderful color selection! And the points are perfect. Your quilt will be worth it; keep working!

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk about quilting, and would love to hear from you!